#1 DRUG BOOK for Nursing Students! “This is the perfect drug book for nursing school! All the information on the meds is in-depth and all that you need to know.”—Abby W.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Seventeenth Edition delivers all the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
Redeem the access code to unlock your one-year, free subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to more than 1,700 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
- Search the complete 5,000-drug database and appendices quickly and efficiently.
- Build your knowledge with extensively cross-referenced drugs.
- Keep up to date with FDA drug news.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE ... AT A GLANCE
- New! The AGS Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults
- #1 Drug Guide for patient safety
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Special considerations for patient populations.
- Geri heading identifies special concerns for older adults.
- OB and Lact headings highlight information for pregnant and breastfeeding patients.
- Pedi heading identifies concerns for children.
- Rep heading identifies considerations for patients of reproductive age.
- IV Administration subheads
- Pharmacogenomic content
- Canadian-specific content
- In-depth guidance for patient and family teaching
FREE LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Online at FADavis.com
- Audio Library of 1,200+ drug names help you pronounce important terms
- Two tutorials, each with a self-test
- Preventing Medication Errors
- Psychotropic Drugs
- Easy-to-Use Calculators
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Metric conversions
- IV drip rates
- Interactive Case Studies – brief, real-life scenarios that are followed by a series of questions
- Audio podcasts delivering information on…
- Risk Evaluation Mitigation Systems (REMS)
- How to use Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®
- Detecting and managing ADRs
- Evidence-based practice and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Medication errors
- Special dosing considerations
- Educating patients about Safe Medication Use
- Video clips illustrating the safe administration of medications
ONLINE REVIEWS OF THE 16TH EDITION OF DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE FOR NURSES
Five Stars. “I LOVE that this includes nursing interventions, patient teaching and an online access code. Highly recommend.”—E.G.
Accurate and up to date. “Top notch for nursing students! Includes many things other drug guides l